|FULL TIME ADMINISTRATOR / RECEPTIONIST / CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR|
Our client wants you to become involved in all aspects of an expanding online business. Your main duties will include answering phone calls and emails combined with clerical and administrative work. Initially you will be supporting other experienced staff in a busy office, assisting with sales, deliveries, customer service and website maintenance. The variety of work provides several possible career paths dependent on your individual skills and aptitude.
- Reception: Answering phone calls and emails in a professional manner, managing and screening enquiries, resolving simple enquiries without assistance, referring more complex enquiries to colleagues.
- Deliveries: Assisting other staff to process deliveries, contacting customers to arrange deliveries, entering delivery details online, tracking late deliveries, liaising with couriers, processing claims for loss or damage.
- Sales: Assisting other staff to process orders and sales queries, responding to phone enquiries, responding to email enquiries, generating and qualifying sales leads, sending email quotations, taking orders by telephone, entering orders on our database, processing card transactions, printing orders and phoning customers to obtain additional details.
- Customer service: Assisting other staff to process complaints, tracking and chasing delivery problems, replying to customer queries by telephone or email and liaising with suppliers, couriers and contractors.
- Warehouse: Assisting other staff to process the post, franking envelopes, packing small lightweight parcels, entering details online, labelling parcels and envelopes
- General administration: Assisting other staff with invoice checking and sales research.
- Website administration: Assisting other staff to create and maintain web pages. Initial duties will include bulk corrections and amendments, price changes and data input. With further training your duties could include working with spreadsheet costings, digital image enhancement and preparing detailed product specifications.
- Training: Extensive ongoing training will be provided in all of the above duties while working alongside several experienced members of staff in a busy team.
- Career opportunity: With further training, over time you would continue to develop useful skills. You could also develop specialist skills in one or more aspects of the business such as sales, customer service or website administration.
- Good computer skills
- Good administrative skills
- Intelligence, literacy and numeracy
- Professional telephone manner
- Experience of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of office work e.g. clerical or administrative work
- Academic qualifications e.g. sixth form or higher education
- Experience of dealing with the general public
- Experience of working in a pressured environment
- Normal working hours 9.00am to 5.30pm on weekdays
- Lunch break 30 minutes
- Subject to an aptitude for sales and subject to the agreement of the employee, occasional weekend or bank holiday working could be arranged on a rota basis with others.
Main terms of employment
- Full time employment 5 days per week
- Start date as soon as possible
- Holiday entitlement 28 days per year including Bank Holidays
- Overtime is not normally required but when agreed it is payable at 1.25 x normal remuneration.
Place of work
- Rackheath, Norwich.
- Starting salary is variable according to skills and previous experience. Further pay rises are subject to satisfactory performance.
Please email your CV to Michelle @ drivenmotorjobs.com 07795556539