|This Account Manager (Rep) role would suit the sort of person who is maybe working on a trade counter and wants to get out on the road, someone who is already out on the road repping but wants to do more account managing, or maybe even a welder who doesn?t want to weld anymore but wants to carry on using the knowledge gained over the years. Ultimately, we are looking for a good communicator who enjoys meeting new people, likes autonomy in a role and builds rapport easily. If this is you then this Account Manager (Rep) role might be just what you are looking for!|
Based in North Manchester, this Account Manager (Rep) role is all about looking after and growing a set of existing clients across Greater Manchester and the North West area. Your rapport building skills, ability to ask the right questions and capability to grow the existing accounts, is what we are looking for.
This role requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to prioritise workloads and deal with a variety of customers and product ranges as well as the self-motivation and discipline to work unsupervised, out on the road.
Main duties to include:
* Managing and visiting an established customer base
* Managing customer consignment stocks
* Agreeing sales, prices and payment terms with new customers
* Recording sales orders and enquiries and communicating them to the sales office
* Learn about and promote new products to customers
* Ensure existing customer are aware of full range of services available
* Monitor competitor activity
* Reporting weekly activity (using Spreadsheets)
* Serve on trade counter and answer sales calls in the office when required
We are looking for:
* Knowledge of welding processes and applications
* Experience working within some form of sales or account management or a desire to get into this area
* Strong customer focus
* The ability to take initiative for finding out new contact information and where you might be able to offer more products/services
* Someone who can build rapport and engage with both current and potential clients
* Self-motivated and can work under own steam
* Ability to gauge a potential customers requirements as closely as possible
* UK driving license
* Excellent telephone manner with the ability to speak with people at all levels
* Organised and methodical
* Happy to work in a small office environment
* Confident manner and personable
In return you can expect:
* Salary: £20-25k dependant on experience
* Hours: 42 hours per week (8.00-5.30 Mon-Thur, 5pm Fri)
* Team Bonus: Quarterly
* Benefits: Company van, mobile phone, 20 days holiday + stats, pension, free parking, canteen, working with great people that you can laugh with but still be serious enough to get the job done!
If you are interested in this position please contact Corinne on 0161 359 3111 or email a copy of your CV and current salary, quoting reference number: 2954 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ?JOB ALERTS? ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ?LIKE? OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED