DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
This statement is made by us in light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, and our responsibilities as your "Data Controller". For more information about PrimeMploy please click About Us.
Any reference to "Personal Data" shall mean any personal information (including sensitive personal data) which is capable of identifying you. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail addresses. Any reference to "Website" shall mean the website with the URL http://www.primemploy.co.uk together with all its associated content.
Please read this page carefully. If you do not agree with the contents of this Statement, do not submit any Personal Data to us.
- We have notified/registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner, our intention to process your Personal Data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Details of our notification/registration, are available for inspection at the website address http://www.dpr.gov.uk, the respective registration number being ID Z7005755.
By accessing this Website, you shall be regarded as having had sufficient notice of the contents of this statement. Your use of this Website and your submission of any Personal Data to us, shall constitute your consent to allow us to process your Personal Data in accordance with the terms of this statement.
If you have submitted your Personal Data, and later decide that you would like us to discontinue processing your Personal Data, you can choose to "opt-out" from such processing.
To opt-out, please send an electronic mail headed "OPT-OUT" to us at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the processing activities you would like us to refrain from. Upon receipt of a written opt-out, we shall discontinue processing your Personal Data as requested.
Please be aware, if you opt-out, some of the services made available to you through the Website will be unavailable.
INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE COLLECTED
Personal Data may be requested by us, or voluntarily forwarded by you through one of several electronic mail or hypertext links, which exist in the body of this Website.
We shall not request, collect or process any Personal Data of a sensitive nature from you, without first obtaining your express written consent.
In order that we can monitor and improve this Website, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, and the web site that you visited prior to our site. We may do this by way of a "cookie".
A cookie is an element of data that our Website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Any disablement of the cookies function may hinder some of the Website functionality, for which we shall not be responsible.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data collected by us from you, may be utilised by us to:
- Make your Personal data available to prospective employers or recruiters.
- notify you about enhancements to our services such as; functionality changes to the website, new services and special features, and offers or competitions we think you will find interesting.
- run any prize draw or competition you have entered.
- market our products and services and those of any third parties.
- contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message, or any other reasonable method.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
ANY PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU (INCLUDING THAT WHICH IS MADE AVAILABLE IN ANY CV) MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE BY US TO ANY EMPLOYER OR RECRUITER WHO HAS REGISTERED WITH THE WEBSITE AND HAS PAID TO ACCESS SUCH PERSONAL DATA.
If you have opted in to allow us to use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, we may:
- disclose your Personal Data to carefully selected third parties and organisations for marketing purposes. They may inform you (by e-mail or in writing) of the products and services which they may offer from time to time.
- allow other people and organisations to use information we hold about you for the purpose of providing services you have asked for;
- as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
We may also disclose Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us;
- protect and defend our the rights or property;
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of other users of the Website or the public.
Sometimes we may need to transfer your Personal Data to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom . If we do need to make such a transfer, then we shall put a contract in place so as to ensure that the Personal Data is adequately protected.
We always takes appropriate measures to safeguard the Personal Data we holds from unauthorised access or improper use.
We operate appropriate secure socket layer technologies within our website, together with a strict internal security policy with which our employees must comply as a condition of their employment with us.
Any enquiries regarding this policy must be directed in writing for the attention of our data protection compliance officer, by sending an electronic mail to email@example.com.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to request details of your Personal Data held or processed by us.
Please send such requests in writing to the address above, marked for the attention of the Data Protection Compliance Officer. Any request must be accompanied by the statutory administration fee of �10.00.
If you believe that any information held by us is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete, the you must write without delay to our Data Protection Compliance Officer, highlighting the corrective action to be taken. If any information is found to be incorrect, it shall be corrected promptly.